By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your personal wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter positive aspects into your wearable apps and strengthen customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making functions that run at once on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This ebook Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to how one can construct functions for the Android put on platform, then this is often the ebook for you. This e-book in simple terms calls for a easy wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs equivalent to Android Studio, IntelliJ proposal, or Eclipse could be helpful.
What you are going to Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your individual uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on through the use of Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth ahead of packaging
- Deploy your software to the hand held equipment or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the power to ship and obtain binary blobs of knowledge from the hand-held gadget to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build potent person interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter positive factors into your Android wearable app
This booklet will introduce you to the extremely popular Android put on platform with hands-on directions for construction Android put on functions. you'll begin with an advent to the structure of Android, through an in-depth examine the layout of Android purposes and consumer interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you'll find the best way to create simple and customized notifications in your apps, and synchronize information from the wearable gadget with the hand held cellular machine. extra complicated issues reminiscent of intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct editions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried undertaking code base also are covered.
By the tip of this e-book, you might have a very good realizing of wearable programming, and be convinced sufficient to jot down courses for construction Android purposes that run on Android Wear.
Read or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailOpenCart is an internet purchasing instrument that is loose to exploit. It has develop into largely renowned as a result of its help for customized extensions and module improvement. This publication is helping you know the way to exploit the positive aspects on hand in OpenCart utilizing step by step directions. Getting began with OpenCart Module improvement supplies step by step factors and illustrations on the best way to clone, customise, and strengthen modules and pages with OpenCart.
In DetailPython is a programming language with a colourful group identified for its simplicity, code clarity, and expressiveness. the large number of 3rd social gathering libraries make it appropriate for quite a lot of purposes. This additionally permits programmers to specific strategies in fewer strains of code than will be attainable in comparable languages.
Combine the heterogeneous endpoints of firm purposes with Spring Integration for powerful communicationAbout This BookTackle the demanding situations of company integration and adventure how Spring integration can rework those demanding situations into solutionsDevelop the abilities essential to practice integration styles for heterogeneous firm endpoint conversation and choose the easiest and so much ideal Spring componentsReuse operating code snippets that may be convenient for integration eventualities similar to Twitter, e mail, FTP, databases, and lots of othersWho This ebook Is ForThis publication is meant for builders who're both already concerned with company integration or making plans to enterprise into the area.
Findsolutions to difficulties and solutions to questions you will definitely stumble upon whenwriting real-world purposes in universal Lisp. This ebook covers parts asdiverse as net programming, databases, graphical person interfaces, integrationwith different programming languages, multi-threading, and cellular units as wellas debugging suggestions and optimization, to call quite a few.
- Configuration Management with Chef-Solo
- OpenStack Trove
- Learning Perl: Making Easy Things Easy and Hard Things Possible
- Practical OpenCV (Technology in Action)
- Java Drawing with Apache Batik (A Tutorial)
Additional info for Android Wearable Programming