By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Reinforce scholars' geographical realizing all through their path; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions aid scholars enhance their examination strategy and attain their best.
Written by means of a instructor with broad interpreting event, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should recognize with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates realizing via evaluate suggestions and knowledge-check questions
- deals possibilities for college kids to enhance their examination method by way of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sufficient studying and study skills
- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 4: Geographical Skills and Fieldwork (Aqa a Level) PDF
Best earth sciences books
16 essays by means of popular feminist students and authors identify new paths within the examine of intimacy and globalization, tough globalization’s grand narratives and their illustration of girls as both sufferers of pressured migration or neighborhood actors of constrained effect. those essays interfere in grand narratives of world relatives via targeting the explicit, the quotidian, the affective, and the eccentric.
The second one global warfare stands for the legal insanity of German Nazi govt. much less identified is their accountability for the single climatic shift from hot to chilly in an differently always warming global over the past one hundred fifty years. now not figuring out the cause of the largest climatic shift because industrialization, which began in wintry weather 1939/40, rectifies to talk about disasters of meteorology.
Computational paleontology is just a time period utilized to utilizing desktops and its amenities within the box of paleontology. in spite of the fact that, we must always be precisely specific in describing the time period via explaining the most topics of this motivating and tasty clinical box. The uppermost objective of this publication is to give an explanation for how computation should be useful in fetching fossils to lifestyles and the earlier to offer.
Sporopollenin offers the complaints of a Symposium held on the Geology division, Imperial university, London, on September 23-25, 1970. The e-book discusses the sensible roles of spore and pollen grain partitions, the sporopollenin notion, in addition to spore wall patterning. The textual content additionally describes the function performed through sporopollenin within the improvement of pollen in Pinus banksiana; the morphological and fluorescence microscopical research on sporopollenin formation at Pinus sylyestris and Gasteria verrucosa; and primuline-induced fluorescence of the 1st exine parts and ubisch our bodies in Ipomoea and Lilium.
- Mathematical Methods for Oceanographers: An Introduction
- Physik unserer Umwelt: Die Atmosphäre (German Edition)
- The Global Politics of Science and Technology - Vol. 2: Perspectives, Cases and Methods (Global Power Shift)
- Towards Enabling Geographies: ‘Disabled’ Bodies and Minds in Society and Space (Geographies of Health Series)
- Introduction to Volcanic Seismology (Developments in Volcanology)
Extra resources for AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 4: Geographical Skills and Fieldwork (Aqa a Level)